Our Statement of Purpose
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Lee County is dedicated to publicly defending the sanctity of human life and saving the lives of unborn children that would otherwise be aborted by offering hope, help, and healing to women in crisis pregnancies.
What We Value
We hold that God creates life at conception, life is sacred, and life should be preserved. Therefore, a ministry set apart to support families before, during, and after pregnancy lifts the entire community.
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Lee County will:
- Identify abortion minded clients in a crisis pregnancy through media and social efforts
- Educate clients about their options and the resources that are available to them
- Equip clients with skills necessary to be successful in their decision to preserve life, whether through parenting classes or adoption training
- Empower the new pro-life client with support after the choice
- Preserve the sacred life of unborn children
- Promote pro-life activity in our communities