What We Cannot Ignore
For the past 44 years, abortion rights and human life have been a political hot button in our nation.
Since 1973, the year abortion in the US was legalized:
- Over 55 million women have chosen abortion
- An estimated 43% of all women will have at least 1 abortion by the time they are 45 years old
- 40% of Christian women have had an abortion by the age of 40
- Over 80% of women who chose abortion say that if they felt even just one person supported another decision, they would not have chosen abortion
- 75% of abortions occur due to concerns about finances, circumstances, or relationships
With numbers that high, the Christian community cannot ignore that there are many walking wounded in our midst and we’re still in the battle for the lives of the unborn and the souls of the women facing the life-changing challenge of an unplanned pregnancy.
Join Us In Prayer
Good and gracious God,
Help us to open our hearts and our minds, and submit our will and intellect to your Holy Spirit. Help us to serve those you place in our path while remaining ever mindful of the words of the prophet Jeremiah, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.” Give us the grace and the wisdom to make the tough choices with gentleness and love.
Through the merits of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, whose resurrection has conquered death, bless this organization with a continued renewal of life that through it, all who come in contact with us will find you. We humbly ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.