What We Offer
We strive to offer practical, compassionate services that offer support for women facing unplanned pregnancy and provide the opportunity for every woman to make positive choices for herself and for her unborn children.
For women who choose to parent, we provide pregnancy support through medical and community resource referrals, supplies such as diapers, wipes, clothing etc., and parenting classes. We also provide information on adoption for clients who want to carry their child, but aren’t ready to parent.
If a women has had an abortion, we provide support through peer counseling, post-abortion classes and community resource referrals.
- Baby Bucks: You can earn baby bucks for participating in different classes, doing devotions, making doctor visits, etc., to use towards purchasing items in the Baby Boutique.
- Baby Boutique is operated by PRC, stocked by donor generosity, and full of everything a new mother might need when a baby is born
- Free pregnancy tests
- Educational information on all options that are available for a positive pregnancy
- Referral for free ultrasound
- Community resources referrals
- One-on-one parenting sessions
- One-on-one Bible studies and/or classes
- Parenting, prenatal and childbirth classes
- One-on-one post-abortion recovery support and classes
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and care
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws
- Client information is held in strict confidence
- Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client against imminent harm
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns
- Clients receive community resource referrals to reputable agencies that can help meet their needs
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks
- We do not offer contraceptives, nor do we refer for contraceptives for an unmarried client, but we are committed to offering accurate information about contraception, STD’s, and the benefits of abstinence before marriage
- All of our advertising and communications accurately describe the services we offer
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards